By selling a limited number of tickets per time slot, we can offer all our visitors a safe and easy walk through the garden. The Hortus has taken various measures to guarantee the safety of our visitors and employees.
In order to guarantee all our visitors a safe visit, some rules of conduct have been set up:
• If your company does not share a household, we ask you to follow the RIVM measures.
• On footpaths there is always a 1.5 meter distance to others.
• When using the benches, keep in mind the distance and space to other visitors.
• Touch as few doors as possible and use the hygiene facilities in the garden where you can wash your hands.
• Show respect to our employees. To be able to carry out their work safely, you may have to walk around or wait a while.
• For narrow paths, one-way traffic applies; we ask you to follow the green arrows in the garden.
• Due to the small space, the Butterfly Greenhouse and the Greenhouse Room are temporarily not accessible to the public.
• The Hortuscafé is open! The refreshments may be consumed in the garden, on the terrace or in the Orangery.
• The store is also open again, because of the small space a limited number of people are allowed.
• Please follow the instructions of our staff.
We would like to point out that our regular house rules also apply when visiting the Hortus. Within the gates of the Hortus the current safety and contact measures of the government apply.
The Hortus has set up an extensive protocol containing measures and conditions to be open to visitors and employees with attention to safety and hygiene. The complete protocol (in Dutch) can be read HERE.