Opening hours today Gesloten Buy tickets Menu

Support the Hortus

Support the Hortus

The Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam Foundation is an independent non-profit organisation that depends on its visitors for more than 85% of its income. The remaining 15% is subsidised by the municipality of Amsterdam. We do not receive any state or government funding or other regular funds.

Because of the current measures to control the coronavirus, the Hortus Amsterdam has been closed for weeks this year. Therefore, you can help us now and donate via this page

Donate in a simple way using the donation buttons below.

Questions? Let us know

You can reach us on our general number: +31 20 625 9021